11/10/2015 by Cristiano Bonino 0 Comments
Focaccia with Rosemary
By Elisa Cucini from Agriturismo il Molinello in Tuscany.
You might enjoy this recipe on our tours in Tuscany and other regions!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 gr (4 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 250 ml of water (1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp of EVOO for the dough
- EVOO for coating the tray and sprinkle on top
- 2 tsp of yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 sprig for rosemary
- Mix flour with water, EVOO and yeast with a spoon
- When ingredients are all combined add salt and continue to stir with a spoon until all ingredients are mixed
- Let dough rise for a couple of hours. Coat a tray with some EVOO, then lay and stretch the dough over it
- Poke the dough with the tip of your fingers and drizzle with EVOO and rosemary
- Cook at 400 F. for 35 mins, then slice and serve.