11/10/2015 by Cristiano Bonino 0 Comments
By Elisa Cucini from Agriturismo il Molinello in Tuscany.
You might enjoy this recipe on our tours in Tuscany and other regions!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250 gr (2 cups) of dried lentils
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper
- Boil lentils with celery, carrot and onion in water (use one cup of water per each cup of dried lentils)
- When well done blend it and adjust with salt and pepper
- Line the bread pan (or use individual flan cups instead if you prefer a smaller size) with plastic wrap and pour the mixture
- Wrap it and leave it in the fridge to solidify