11/30/2015 by Cristiano Bonino 0 Comments
By Ottilia from Trentino (Cristiano’s cousin).
You might enjoy this recipe on our tours in Trentino and Alto Adige-South Tyrol!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 Tbsp of flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 Tbsp of EVOO
- Pre-heat the oven at 400F
- Peel and grate the potatoes into a bowl (you need a food processor or a grater with holes larger than a cheese grater)
- Add flour and salt and remove any excess water
- Coat a baking tray with EVOO and pour in the mixture (height should be about 1/2 inch)
- Bake for 30 mins and then flip it to make sure it gets crispy on both sides (the inside of the torte remains soft)
- Slice and serve hot